ZAR Image recovery help needed

dhwincolo 14:07 17 Feb 15

I went through the entire process, over night the computer recovered images, when it came time to move my images to a new location I created a file on my desktop and told ZAR to move them. It shows nothing in my file. Anyone know this program well?

Daisy_Michael 14:20 17 Feb 15

The entire process is described at click here - About the folder your created on desktop, is that folder have any size listed in KBs, MBs or GBs? See that folder by enabling the hidden files/folders from WINDOWS folder options.

If nothing goes right take a chance with POWER DATA RECOVERY.

dhwincolo 14:53 17 Feb 15

@Daisy_Michael I did follow those steps exactly. When it went to move the pics over it looked like it was working, but nothing is in the folder. It didn't give me a message either. I guess my pics are gone. :( The ZAR program literally took over 10hrs to work.

hssutton 16:32 17 Feb 15

Did you download the manual? as it specifically mentions recovery from hard drive, which I assume from what you said, is what you did.

**Recovery off the hard disks is not supported1.

1This means we tested and found the results unsatisfactory (i.e. not worth the effort) most of the time.**

However your image files should still be on your source disk

Daisy_Michael 12:46 18 Feb 15

OK, Else you may try using Power Data Recovery; I tried this one in the past & it worked just perfect for me.

Zero Assumption Recovery is a shareware-based utility that can scan your hard drive for files, even if it has been reformatted or is damaged.I will suggest you not to download any software for data recovery instead go to a professional company that offers Data Recovery Servcies in UK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac