zallman computer case

westgolf 15:25 17 Mar 11

I have recently purchased a new computer for my son - for gaming. He chose a Zallman case which has a side mounted roller switch which I think should operate a fan ? The switch is very tight to operate & no fan (other than the main front mounted fan) - ever comes on. Does anyone have experience of these cases ? Everything else works perfectly , the supplier has not responded to emails & the tech phone line is always busy ? Glad of any help please , Thanx.

onthelimit 15:27 17 Mar 11

A bit more info on the version of the case might help?

onthelimit 15:29 17 Mar 11

Is it one of these click here=?

Mr Mistoffelees 15:42 17 Mar 11

I have a Zalman Z7 Plus which has the side mounted fan with external speed control. Look next to the fan on the inside and you will see a 4 pin molex connector, this needs a cable connection to your PSU.

westgolf 07:50 22 Mar 11

Thanx to everyone for the help, it is a Zalman Z7 plus. I will look for the internal cable.Not impressed with the supplier,who was glad to take my 900 quid, but now wont answer emails or help !Every effort to phone tech help line is busy - every hour ! very dissapointing.

onthelimit 08:48 22 Mar 11

If you download the manual click here, page 14 gives details.

westgolf 10:24 22 Mar 11

Brilliant ! & thanx. My careful inspection reveals the internal lead is in place. The problem appears to be the rotating switch - which is very tight & its not possible to be sure it actually rotates ? The small LED never comes on & there is no fan noise from the side of the case , what is one supposed to do if suppliers wont answer emails or calls ? just dont believe I have been treated so badly !Glad of any suggestions ? Thanx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…