Yup! I gone and done it now!

TTP 22:52 01 Jun 04

Yes, ive read all about it , ive done it hundreds of times successfully , but its gone titsup on me today of all days - kids party. I was moving photos from camera sm card to pc new folder with the r-click method (move here - copy here - make shortcut hereetc..)drag and drop. Then it happened i click the wrong option ,changed my mind ,uncliked and they were gone.Done undo in folder but somehow over wrote the card with some other photos so thats them gone from there but surely they must still be on c: ? Not in r-bin , done search but nothing , have done a restart in mean time as H&S center decided to hang itself....Am i done for ?

VoG II 22:56 01 Jun 04

Try click here - you will need to run this from a different drive, e.g. floppy.

woodchip 23:03 01 Jun 04

If you have used a Memory card, you can get them back post me for the program

woodchip 23:04 01 Jun 04

PS the above will get your photos back even if you deleted them on the Memory card

TTP 17:42 02 Jun 04

Thanks VoG & Woodchip - they are both the same program (although woodchip's was a newer version and a different name) and has recovered enough of the photos to re-instate talking terms with the wife.I think. Many thanks to you both

bazza2 13:45 03 Jun 04

What was the name of Woodchip's program ???
Is it still available for download on the web ?

woodchip 22:44 03 Jun 04

CampicRestor.zip if you cannot find it I can send it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…