youtube downloader.

tilly 2 21 Apr 12
Answered

I believe you can get a youtube downloader that will convert flv to mp4 when downloading. I would appreciate any easy to use ideas please for internet explorer. I tried one on chrome but it took over my homepage and had to remove it.

KRONOS the First 21 Apr 12

Have a look here, DVDSoft. I use several of their software.

rdave13 21 Apr 12

I use this one. Check , if you decide to use, when installing to untick Google toolbar or any other software offered during the installation.

Diemmess 21 Apr 12

Lastweek I wanted to have a DVD of some uTube stuff and used Utubedownloader very satisfactorily, first time ever for me.

It's a freebie and I recommend making the MP4 file on your HD and copying to final destination later.

tilly 2 21 Apr 12

Hi DIEMMESS can you give me a link to youtube downloader please. There are a few to choose from all with the same name.

rdave13 21 Apr 12

youtubedownloader.

Not as good as aTube Catcher in my humble opinion.

tilly 2 22 Apr 12
Answer

Thank you to all who helped. Problem solved

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message