your thoughts on site please

holligan 16:21 04 Sep 03

click here
how can i improve

Legolas 16:24 04 Sep 03

Your navigation buttons are showing an empty box with a red cross. This normally happens because you have not uploaded the navigation icons to the server that is hosting your site.

expertec 16:26 04 Sep 03
  holligan 16:29 04 Sep 03

i uploaded it just come up like that i never noticed

woodchip 16:31 04 Sep 03

And I thought you meant PCA. Well PCA is a lot better for me since if went down. Thing seem to be working now

Legolas 16:34 04 Sep 03

Ah you have posted it on the web design forum as well. I see there that no one else has mentioned the problem with the navigation icons, is it just me or does anyone else not see the navigation icons?

Djohn 16:40 04 Sep 03

Same here! [Icons] but the site looks good, loads quick as well. Using Broadband and AOL at 12x10 resolution. j.

holligan 16:42 04 Sep 03

but thought it was how it should be

Djohn 16:47 04 Sep 03

Don't think so, shouldn't there be a little Icon or button on display? j.

holligan 16:52 04 Sep 03

1 page and 1 pic.web precint scrapbook.i will upload later see what happens then,how else can improve.what can i do most of the sites ive seen are similer or i page

-pops- 16:53 04 Sep 03

Is this your first attempt? If so, congratulate yourself.

Four very picky, minor points:

1. You mention ph. To be correct this should be pH note with a capital "H"

2. On your gardening tips page "rarther" should be "rather".

3. "Dont" on the last page should have an apostrophe "don't".

4. On the same page as point 3, you have "There". This should read "There is" or "There's"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…