your thoughts

sinbads 20:36 18 Jun 07

Have been looking at a slimline pc from HP click here would appreciate your comments ie pro's and cons of a smaller unit and anyone who has one of these units

regards

Gongoozler 21:41 18 Jun 07

There's nothing wrong with slimline PCs as long as you don't want to add expansion cards, when your choices may be limited as you will only be able to install low profile units.

skidzy 22:03 18 Jun 07

Agree with Gongoozler upgrades in the future could be a problem if ever needed.

sinbads 22:29 18 Jun 07

yes that was the one thing that concerned me,the size is ideal for my situation the choice of low profile expansion cards may be somewhat limeted.

Think before i decide i neeed to find out what's available to fit these low profile units.

Gongoozler 10:09 19 Jun 07

sinbads, if you look at the spec, you will see that the unit has only 1 PCI slot and 1 PCI-e slot, so it's really not designed for expansion anyway.

sinbads 14:18 19 Jun 07

Gongoozler Thanks for your response.

Yes i agree with you also i think it only has 2 usb ports wich limits thngs even more. My initial thoughts were the space i would save, not a lot of room in this tin can.

oh wll keep looking i guess, thanks for your feedback guy's

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…