is your computer clean

stalion 23:53 23 Jun 04

I thought my computer was free of viruses.I have norton system works 2003,spyware blaster,had already run a2 and trend micro they came up with nothing,had also run norton virus scan also nothing.Then scanned with click here and it found 75 entries combination of viruses and trojans and deleted the lot.This has got to be the best free virus scanner out there.

gudgulf 00:01 24 Jun 04

I have a scan with this running as I type ---will post back with the results.

Eargasm 00:02 24 Jun 04

in my postings

gudgulf 00:15 24 Jun 04

clean as football shirt in a detergent advertisement!!!!!

Nothing found. Norton internet security 2004,Google toolbar and Prevx ( click here )

end 00:22 24 Jun 04

and is there amongst that lot a thing like trend micro House call that can be downloaded and run with Norton and Trend" on board " already????

stalion 00:27 24 Jun 04

thanks for your reply I have bookmarked your link.I have obviosly posted this to help anyone else who may have a infected computer and not realise it.
Eargasm I am aware that you have posted the link for the virus scanner and I am very glad I used it,thanks for the reply

stalion 00:31 24 Jun 04

the above is a virus scanner, to use it disable your anti-virus software when you use it,not whilst connected to the internet I would add

end 00:45 24 Jun 04

so it is not something that can be used LIKE trend house call????

stalion 01:01 24 Jun 04

yes you use it after downloading

byfordr 08:55 24 Jun 04

Will give it a try, ta!

ventanas 09:12 24 Jun 04

Looks good, but I am a bit concerned about a clash with already installed AV.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…