Your computer can search for ET

graham 13:00 14 Apr 03

Let your computer help in the search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence in its spare time at

click here

spikeychris 13:13 14 Apr 03

My computer has just asked me what this "spare time" means. I've told it your just having a laugh...its now found a link on maximum working hours per week and is getting proper bolshy..red flag as a screen-saver and changed its name from Lap01 to che guevara.. thanks for nothin..

vinnyT 14:12 14 Apr 03

What if he don't wanna be found? I'll bet he has a way to control your mind through these signals, this would explain how a guy like Bill Gates can take over the world (ok, it just seems like it). I think it's time to make one of those smart tin foil hats.

A15 14:57 14 Apr 03

Thanks for the link graham very interesting but my computer works it's spare time helping cure Cancer from click here but you can also opt to help find a cure from Smallpox & the like.

Nice one spikeychris, had me chuckling for a while.

Ben Avery (Work) 15:02 14 Apr 03

you've been watching too much "Signs"!

Although the tin foil hats WERE pretty groovy!

BA

vinnyT 15:47 14 Apr 03

Nah! didn't watch it, Ben, get all my info from reliable source (bloke with shopping trolley fill with tin cans).

As a ps to my earlier post, shopping trolly bloke tells me it's best to make your hat from used tin foil (turkey is best), something to do with the grease making the signals skid off easier.

spikeychris 16:01 14 Apr 03

Vinny, giblet's, don't forget to shove them in your ears (blocks the ultra low frequency's) old bloke always forgets those. Thats why you hear him talking to himself as he walks with his trolley (he's trying to talk over the orders he's receiving)

tamc98 16:54 14 Apr 03

Graham.
So your computer can search for ET and cure all troubles of mankind. It still can't make a square look like a tick though. :¬)

spikeychris 17:14 14 Apr 03

Ouch, there's nothing worse than calling a mans tick.

graham 17:59 14 Apr 03

It's not a tick now, I changed it to a square, well a rectangle really, so we all see the same thing. :-)

DieSse 18:00 14 Apr 03

I already showed him how to make a tick √ .....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…