You Tube Problem - Firefox

mrthewanderer 13:22 04 Jul 07

I have just changed over to Firefox and trying to watch videos on You Tube and keep getting this message.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

As far as I can see all is installed correctly.
I have no problems on IE7.

A-Nonymous 13:24 04 Jul 07

You havent installed the flash plugin for Firefox. Does it say at the top in yellow that you need to install missing plugins?

mrthewanderer 13:29 04 Jul 07

No yellow box?

A-Nonymous 13:32 04 Jul 07

Am not on home pc which has firefox so cant help too much. But go into Tools and Options (or Settings, cant remember which) and look for any options regarding JavaScript. There may be one saying Enable JavaScript or something like that.

If not, try reinstalling FireFox. It allowed me to watch YouTube videos straight after installing it.

mrthewanderer 13:36 04 Jul 07

Everything looked ok and enabled so closed all down reinstalled Flash plugin re booted and all ok now.

Thanks for your help.

A-Nonymous 13:38 04 Jul 07

Great.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…