You have files waiting to be written to the CD

mik61ish 08:02 13 Jul 04

I tried to back up some files to CD but they were to large so I decided not to bother. So every time I log on I get = You have files waiting to be written to the CD, to see the files click this balloon. I have deleted all the files except 2 exe files which it will not let me delete. So how to I stop this appearing in my taskbar every time I turn on my PC, I have been to msconfig, but can't see anything there ???

Andsome 08:22 13 Jul 04

I take it that you have tried using Windows XP CD burning. I gave up on this and now use only Nero. I was getting the same problem. You can stop this annoyance , but I cannot remember how I did it. I have no doubt that someone on the forum will be able to help. If no one comes forward, there are some excellent people on this other forum who can no doubt help.
click here

jack 09:32 13 Jul 04

Andsome I notice you mentioned
'Windows XP Burning'
Is this a built in feature of XP?
I have been having truble burning slide shows
using vaious 'show programs' This has only ocured since I 'uppped'toXP
My loaded program is Nero , but I wonder now that you mention it that the slide programs
are loading to the XP by default if so how do I stop it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…