"you have accessed this page in error"

pj123 13:48 15 Nov 04

Why can't I log in to "My Postings" when I first log in to the Forum? I always get the above error. The only way I can do it is to log in to the "Helproom forum" first and then scroll all the way down to the bottom and select My Postings from there.

I haven't posted this before because I didn't class it as important but it now occurs to me that I should be able to pick whatever forum I would like to visit first without all this hassle?

Terry Brown 14:36 15 Nov 04

Are you sure you have the correct user name and password to accesss what are in effect your personal files.

Graham ® 14:48 15 Nov 04

Hi Peter, I can go straight to My Postings.

I occasionally get that message at various times, but hit the back button and the second try works.

pj123 14:48 15 Nov 04

Yep, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get into the PCA Forum anyway?

pj123 14:55 15 Nov 04

Graham ®, Hi Graham, I don't get it occasionally but every time. I like to check My Postings first before anything else I do on the Forum in case some of them need to be ticked as resolved.

Graham ® 14:57 15 Nov 04

Souds like a job for FE, Peter.

§ 15:22 15 Nov 04

pj123 when in "you have accessed this page in error" does clicking the 'refresh' button take you there?

pj123 15:24 15 Nov 04

Could be Graham. I have just logged out and logged back in again and get the same thing if I try to access "View your postings" before anything else. If I log out and and log in again and then go to "Helproom forum" first there is no problem, but, as I said I have to scroll down all the way and then click on My Postings.

pj123 15:29 15 Nov 04

§, haven't tried that but will give it a go, but that isn't the point. Once I have logged in I should be able to get to any of the Forum's I want to access first, whether it be Helproom, Consumerwatch, Speakers Corner, Webdesign or whatever, shouldn't it????

pj123 15:30 15 Nov 04

Mind you, having said that I can access all of those first. The only one I can't access first is "View your postings"

woodchip 15:36 15 Nov 04

You should have got used to it by now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…