Yoggie Gatekeeper Pico installation error

Bargee 15:03 19 Jan 09

Hiya,

Just bought the Yoggie Gatekeeper Pico & got an error message during software installation, you kmow, the one where you are asked to send the error report to Microsoft. Clicked cancel & the installation seemed to finish OK. But I couldn't access the internet or email even after waiting up to 1/2 hour in case the device was updating (as it can according to the instructions), still no joy. Ended up reverting the drive to its state prior to installation.

Before I try again, has anyone else had this problem & are there any other problems with this device that I might experience. User feedback seems pretty scarce out there & what there is is conflicting.

Cheers.

ambra4 15:16 19 Jan 09

Yoggie Gatekeeper Pico Security Mini-Computer

click here

click here

User-1229748 15:56 19 Jan 09

sorry if it's a daft question but have you checked that your operating system is supported?have you checked here for any problem solvingclick here

Bargee 16:15 19 Jan 09

Thanks ambra4 & smackheadz, those links were useful, & I'm using XP SP3 which is listed by Yoggie.

However, reading the pdf guide, I think the error caused a problem with the installation as a key step was missed out.

Meanwhile, I might email Yoggie support for their input & I'll post the result if it solves the problem.

Cheers.

User-1229748 16:22 19 Jan 09

good luck,hope it works for you :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…