//some 3rd party need geo

yet another tale of woe

the kopite 11:29 28 Jul 04

Hi Guys Yes the files on my windows 98 instalation disc have become corrupted is there anyway they can be repaired or must I buy a new disc thank kopite

Chegs ® 11:35 28 Jul 04

A while back,PCA coverdisk included CDX Rescue,its a fantastic piece of software that I used to repair an XP Pro cd.I expect it will probably work on yours too.

the kopite 11:46 28 Jul 04

Hi Chegs thanks for getting back so quick any idea where I can get that disc? kopite

Chegs ® 12:06 28 Jul 04

click here

I have extracted it from the cd,and uploaded it here.You will have to email PCA for the registration details(I think)

jonnytub 12:08 28 Jul 04

chegs, how did you upload the file like that?

the kopite 13:11 28 Jul 04

Thanks checks I am just downloading it now IT is very good of you and chegs I would also if you dont mind like to know the same as jonnotubs as to how you did it kopite

Chegs ® 14:27 28 Jul 04

My ISP account includes space on their server.

the kopite 08:37 29 Jul 04

Chegs I am very sorry if emaling you was the wrong thing to do but when you said contact me I honestly thought that was what you meant kopite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…