Yet another msn messenger problem

Rhuddlan 18:59 19 Apr 04

I have 2 user accounts on my comp, both admin accounts, and we both have hotmail accounts set up on msn explorer, so when i downloaded and installed msn messenger 6.1 on my accout last night and when logging into msn explorer msn messenger logs in automatically, which is fine, but when logging into our hotmail accounts through the other admin account, msn messenger doesn't sign in automatcially, and when trying to open msn messenger through the start menu and all programs list, nothing happens, i double click on it and it doesn't appear, is this due to the fact that i installed it on my account, msn explorer seems to be fine, both hotmail accounts are set up on msn explorer on both windows accounts, windows messenger loads, but not msn messenger 6.1, i have also tried installinig msn messenger 6.1 from the internet on the other admin account, but it tells me that it's already installed, anyone help a confused person(s). Thanks, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 19:46 19 Apr 04

Now windows messenger keeps loading insted of msn, i have uninstalled windows messenger time and time again and removed it from the startup items, but it still loads at startup, how annoyning, surley microsoft have solutions for these annoyning problems? Thanks, Rhuddlan.

the pie eater 20:01 19 Apr 04

I have same problems do you have a firewall if so when you duble click on msn to open. if it does not open ctlr alt delete and end task look for the ?mpftray not responding

Rhuddlan 22:16 21 Apr 04

Yes i have NIS AND NAV 2003. Could it be this that is affecting msn?

kyprosman 23:34 21 Apr 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…