Yesterday's problem is back!

kathomi 19:09 01 Mar 06

I described a problem yesterday with OE not sending mails. I ticked as solved because I then succeeded in sending a mail. I went to do my e-mails tonight, and oh joy, same error message! The changes I made last night (see yesterdays post) are still checked, but its the same error message as before.

What's going on?!

skidzy 19:13 01 Mar 06

Can you give us the link to the other posting

kathomi 19:16 01 Mar 06

How do I do that exactly - new to this lark, sorry!

VoG II 19:17 01 Mar 06

Link click here

skidzy 19:19 01 Mar 06

Go to your postings,click the one in question...Highlight in your address bar,right click,copy,back to this posting and right click paste into the box

kathomi 19:19 01 Mar 06

Thanks VoG!

kathomi 19:24 01 Mar 06

Don't really want to do this, coz I don't have all the fish settings written down anywhere, but what would happen if I put fish back as my default mail account, and just chand the SMTP settings under properties on that account to arcor? Am I making any sense at all?

kathomi 21:53 01 Mar 06

Hmm. No answer to my what if...
I'm going to write the SMTP on a bit of paper, then copy and paste from the other account.
But first I'm going to say some Our Fathers and some Hail Marys, then I'll cross everything and hope for the best.
If I'm back tomorrow you'll know why...

kathomi 21:50 02 Mar 06

Did as planned, and everything seems fine - have now sent several messages without getting an error message, and two nights in a row!

skidzy 21:53 02 Mar 06

Well done Kat..And good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac