yellow ?marks

braiman 14:38 29 Jan 05

I have recently had to reinstall my OS (ME)but in device manager there is a yellow ? on PCI mass storage controller, also I cannot change my keyboard to British orientation,could the problem be related? I have tried the recommended ways to correct this but no luck, a message appears kbduk.kbd cannot be found.rgds rusty

stalion 14:57 29 Jan 05

I beleive the two are related click here

Diemmess 15:07 29 Jan 05

As a guess the PCI mass storage flag may be due to having a PCI to USB2 card fitted, but needing the drivers disk which came with the card. This would be the case if you were using 98SE which doesn't know about USB2!

Again I have used 98 and 2000 but not ME, though I would have thought the same applies with the keyboard in ME - Go to Control Panel > Keyboard and look for location (however it is worded) then ADD UK English or whatever it is called. ......You may be asked for the installation disk but it should load what you want from that CD

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…