Yahoo toolbar

moorephil 18:51 20 May 06

For my home page I use GOOGLE UK.
I have the Yahoo toolbar installed inadvertantly it seems,whenI click on 'view'and then'toolbars'and uncheck the 'Yahoo toolbar' it disappears,however when I close and then reopen my homepage the Yahoo toolbar has returned,surely this should not happen.
Also can anyone tell me if the 'Yahoo anti-spy'is safe to use?
Thanks.

You should be able to delete the toolbar in add/remove programs.

961 19:19 20 May 06

These toolbars come with many free downloads. The Google toolbar and Yahoo toolbar seem to sprout like weeds in the lawn unless you are careful to untick all the options in things like free RealPlayer

Thats how all these free downloads are free

You have to be careful with some like Yahoo with BT which seem to include anti virus stuff etc which may well conflict with your existing anti virus/firewall etc

moorephil 21:28 21 May 06

Thanks 961 and [email protected] for your advice,I,ve removed the 'toolbar using add/remove programs.
I didn't realise either that these toolbars were downloaded in the manner you described,I will be more carefull in future.
Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…