Yahoo in outlook express

bonze 11:14 28 Mar 07

I have been collecting my yahoo e-mails in outlook express for 2 or 3 years without a problem. but since yesterday Iam being asked for my pass word and ID.
niether of witch has been changed.I have re entered the details in outlook express again but no luck.I can receive the emails in the yahoo webb no problem.But I want to use OLE. has anyone an answer to this problem.
Bonzie

Kate B 11:23 28 Mar 07

I've given up trying to collect my Yahoo mail, which is mostly spam anyway these days, via Outlook, because of the problems you've described. There's something flaky about the way Yahoo's email servers interact with Outlook.

MAJ 11:33 28 Mar 07

Try this click here about two-thirds of the way down the page, read carefully, and backup before deleting anything from the registry.

yaesu 11:34 28 Mar 07

Why not try Thunderbird? It works here. Regards, yaesu

bonze 11:34 28 Mar 07

This is the first time I have had any problems collecting in OLE it is annoying having to go from OLE to the web
Bonze

bonze 11:45 28 Mar 07

I am a bit wary of messing about in the registery perhaps I will have to use the web page after all
Bonze

bonze 18:13 28 Mar 07

Thank you Newuser007 I followed your instructions and bingo it has worked. I thank every one who responded to my problem
bonze

jagx400 09:00 05 Aug 07

You just helped me as well thanks very much

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…