Yahoo /outlook Express

Allan RISC OS user 14:48 24 Dec 03

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'Allan W', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Error logging in. Please visit click here', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

The above message is now received every time I attempt to use Outlook Express, all settings appear ok, and are similar to other email settings for Yahoo which work fine.
The problems appears tohave occured since I added tiscali to the Outlook Express list total of 5 email addresses.

I hve checked everything suggested by Yahoo on their site. Also is there a way of contacting Yahoo, as I could not see a contact us heading.

I would be grateful if some one out there has an answer, as it is a great nuisance having to log on the Yahoo to get emails for this one address. (using the same address and pass word as used by OUtlook Epxress which it claims to be incorrect!)

Daveboy 17:45 24 Dec 03

As it states that it is rejecting your password this is first port of call, I presume this is a new a/c and you received details of l/in requirements, try cutting and pasting these into relevant places.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…