Yahoo messenger

PORKY BOY 12:54 26 Sep 06

hi..new here and really need some help..i have been using yahoo messenger for a few yrs now but last night i had an im from someone who was desperate for me to switch on my webcam..i didnt but they seemed very strange and since then when i type in my id and password it says they are wrong even though they are not..could this person have hi jacked my account...sorry if this is a silly question but i dont know muchabout this

powertron 13:35 26 Sep 06

Unfortunetly it seems that someone for whatever reason has Locked your account. This is very simple to do using easy account lockers. Your account could be locked for 12hrs-24hrs-permanent.
Here is a solution for unlocking your account:
To do this you must first sign into a edit server or msg server for a new cookie. To do this navigate your browser to click here , click here , or click here .Once you are here you must sign in with the account that is locked. Once signed in just exit out and sign into messeger.
If this does not resolve the situation you may have to create another user ID.
I hope this isn't the case, maybe someone else here will have some other options for you to follow, as they are very compuer savvy here:)
With Thanks.
Powertron.

PORKY BOY 13:50 26 Sep 06

Thanks for the advice..sadly it didnt work..can whoever locked it get any info from my messenger and e mail....is it possible to retrieve my contact list from the messenger

powertron 14:13 26 Sep 06

No, they cannot gain any useful information from your Messenger Account.
Your Account may have only been locked for a couple of hrs or so, so keep trying to loggin.
If it has been locked like I expect it has been, then the 'Locker' has used what is known as an 'Account locker'. These are very simple programs to obtain and run.
But rest at ease, they CANNOT gain anything usefull from your account regarding your contact details, passwords and so forth.
I have placed a simple link here that you may find usefull, it has nearly all of your Yahoo needs and much more. Go through the Free software, search for Yahoo Tools software, and there may be and Account Unlocker there. There are hundreds of programs to search through (all Free) so be patient.
In the meantime, keep checking back to see if anyone else has left some good advice for you.
With Thanks.
Powertron.
LINK: click here

powertron 14:17 26 Sep 06

Sorry, I nearly forgot to answer all your questions.
I don't think it is possible to retrieve a contact list from a locked/deleted Yahoo Account.
I maybe wrong, but lets see what other users have to advise first.
With Thanks.
Powertron.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced