yahoo messenger ?

Magik ®© 12:31 29 Apr 05

hi, I just installed the above, and it says in the help file that things can be changed by clicking "tools" but my one does not seem to have it, all i have across the top is...messenger,view,contacts, help. anyone know where i have gone wrong....thanks

ACOLYTE 12:35 29 Apr 05

Click the messesnger tab and choose privacy options that should bring up the info you need.

ACOLYTE 12:36 29 Apr 05

Or you can get the same thing by clicking messenger/preferences.

Magik ®© 12:40 29 Apr 05

it must be me, done as you said, and stil can not find tools, I have a webcam and wanted to try it, and it said in "help" click on "tools" to choose the camera, so it has all come to a standstill....thanks

ACOLYTE 12:43 29 Apr 05

The preferences section should give you all you need to set the cam up,i looked on my yahoo and as far as i can see there is no "tools" option.

Magik ®© 12:45 29 Apr 05

thank you, i will start again....and see what happens....thanks again

ACOLYTE 12:46 29 Apr 05

Ok, for webcam there should be a webcam icon where it says messenger/addressbook click the icon and click ok to the popup the select your connection speed then (and you cam needs to be installed) a box opens and you should see yourself on the cam,then on the box click file/preferences this opens the option for your cam.

Magik ®© 13:38 29 Apr 05

thanks for all the help, nice one, all sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…