Yahoo mails composeing opens windows live mail?

Busta123 02 Dec 13

when I go too compose email on my yahoo account windows live mail opens for me too compose one.why is this and how do I change it please.Im on windows 7.. ty.

lotvic 02 Dec 13

Is that webmail Yahoo (via your Browser) that you are going to to compose email?

A lot more detail would help, is it IMAP or POP, what are you seeing on screen, etc etc

Busta123 06 Dec 13

sorry its just my normal yahoo email as ive always done I click on compose and send .. but it opens a new window and windows live mail comes up. then even if I type a message thend send in windows live email .it gores back too yahoo email as sorry cannot send ..

lotvic 07 Dec 13

You need to give full details :)

We cannot see your pc or know what is 'normal' for you.

Busta123 16 Dec 13

what is it you want too know ..im on windows 7.

lotvic 16 Dec 13

Step by step

You boot pc up into W7 then click on:

(put what program you open and what you click on and what comes up on screen)

Busta123 18 Dec 13

When on start up I have my homepager yahoo.com.then if I want too send a reply too a emailmits opens windows live email..thats what I don't want ittoo do I want use yahoo,like a ise too.ty.

Busta123 30 Dec 13

still no joy..

lotvic 30 Dec 13

Please do a google search for: 'email yahoo, wlm, pop3, imap'

When you see the results shown, you will then appreciate why I asked for full details of your present set up.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message