Yahoo Mail ,Typing point jumping backwards

slackytambo 13:55 27 Sep 10

Sorry I'm not too sure of it's name,it's the mark for the next letter that I'm referring to. When writing an e-mail if I stop writing for a few seconds the point jumps back to the second line that I wrote.Annoyingly when I want to read what I've just written. However if I don't want to reread,when I type in a letter it appears it jumps back to it's last position. This is Ok except if I want to reread what I have just typed. Can anyone help?

Think you mean cursor. Are you using a Laptop?

slackytambo 14:53 27 Sep 10

Correct It's the cursor,it keeps jumping back to the second third line of whatever I happen to be typing as soon as I stop typing for 10-20 seconds. Most annoying if I want to read say the last paragraph that I have typed,it keeps jumping back to that early position. However if I ignore this happening and just carry on typing whatever I was writing it will appear back in it's correct place,

slackytambo 14:55 27 Sep 10

Sorry my question is how do I stop the cursor from jumping back?

You may accidentally be brushing the touch pad without realizing. If that is the case download and install Touch Freeze which will disable your touch pad ONLY when you are typing!

click here

slackytambo 19:36 27 Sep 10

No I'm not accidentally touching the bar,if I reset it back to it's last point it will in a second or two move back to that second line place,it will do this time after time so it's not me touching the bar.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…