Yahoo mail sending attachments

cgh 09:19 20 Mar 07

It is impossible for me to send more than one document as an attachment with Yahoo mail. problem seems to have got worse in recent months. I have only used 4% of available space.

Would it help if I upgraded on the mail options although it makes no mention of increase in attachment space.Or should I set up Outlook Express.

I have tried my Vigin and hotmail accounts and they also do not have the ability to transmit more than one sheet at a time

Thank you

recap 14:09 20 Mar 07

Within Yahoo, there is 5 attachment options visible when sending emails. Hotmail you just select OK and Attach Another. Not used Virgin so I cannot comment on this one. I have both Hotmail and Yahoo accounts, both configured in Outlook with no problems whether it be from Outlook or Web Mail client in sending attachments.

wee eddie 14:29 20 Mar 07

What is the size of the attachments you are trying to send?

wee eddie 14:33 20 Mar 07

It relates to items sent "to" you. Unless you are using it to store these "Documents".

I think that you have 10GB available to you.

cgh 10:28 21 Mar 07

Wee Eddie

I am only trying to send 1 page of a4. Previously I could send up to 6 or 7 sheets but now I am limited to one either with Yahoo Hotmail or Virgin with whom I have e mail address's any ideas?

CGH

wee eddie 12:03 21 Mar 07

I was not referring to the physical size, but the size of the saved file.

Yahoo limits you to 1MB per mail. If your A4 page had a photo embedded in it, then it could well be over the maximum size.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…