Yahoo mail problems - sending from yahoo to yahoo

cactusjack 08:53 25 Jun 08

Hello,

Has anyone experienced this yahoo mail problem today or yesterday evening?

I have a yahoo mail account and so does my father. I tried sending some e-mail to my father (yesterday evening and this morning) and he has not recieved it.

I then tried sending mail to his second yahoo account, and again he doesn't recieve it.

I logged on to my gmail account and sent him some e-mail, and he did get it.

He was also able to send me e-mail from his yahoo account to my yahoo account, and I could get it instantly.

So there appears to be an issue here with his yahoo accounts recieving mail from other yahoo accounts.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a work around.

Seth Haniel 10:15 25 Jun 08

in Hartlepool last night ;(

cactusjack 10:22 25 Jun 08

Thanks Seth.

So looks like this isn't an isolated case - that makes me happy (not because we have problems, but because hopefully yahoo will do something to fix it quickly)!

NewestRoyWidd1 12:31 25 Jun 08

I can send from yahoo to yahoo with no problem,just that I'm not getting the usual(enabled)mail alert pop-ups in yahoo messenger.

badgermansix 07:28 30 Jun 08

I have had this problem now for three days, error 1, what the devil is going on?

cactusjack 11:16 30 Jun 08

Yesterday, I sent my father an e-mail again with an attachment, and he got it. Hopefully thats the problem solved...

The problem had carried on for a week however since I reported it last Wednesday...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac