//some 3rd party need geo

Yahoo Mail problems. Anyone

ajm 21:46 12 Oct 04

Anyone who has a Yahoo mail account- have you had problems accessing your mail or find out that its very slow. It has happened to me for the last couple of days.

Does Yaoo have a kind of NETWORK STATUS page of any problems?

D G 21:53 12 Oct 04

I've had no such problems OK.DG

Completealias 21:56 12 Oct 04

Again no probs here

Valvegrid 21:57 12 Oct 04

I've just checked my account and it seems its usual very fast self, both on web mail and via my client Ximian Evolution. So I'm not sure why you are finding it slow, sorry.

ajm 21:57 12 Oct 04

I have 2 yahoo email accounts. accessing one of them takes ages and then comes up with an error cannot find server.

on the other one, it does log on, but takes a very long time to call up the folders and emails, etc.

Valvegrid 21:58 12 Oct 04

How are you accessing your emails?

ajm 22:06 12 Oct 04

via IE thru mail.yahoo.com

Have tried on a laptop and still have the same problem. Went to Internet Options and deleted temporary internet files

Valvegrid 22:11 12 Oct 04

Ah, are you on yahoo.com or yahoo.co.uk because I access mine through this link for .co.uk : click here

ajm 22:14 12 Oct 04

Hi Again

one of my accounts is yahoo.com and other is yahoo.co.uk.

Until yesterday, I have had no problems in accessing either by just going to click here

Have tried the link you gave me above and that also is very slow.

Only thing i can think of is maybe soething to do with my isp, Bulldog

Am just going to restart the machine and see if it works after restart.

Valvegrid 22:16 12 Oct 04

Yes, it could well be your ISP.

end 22:33 12 Oct 04

have just tried the link in you posting and very fast in ;and that is on lap top too:)
are you BB or dial up?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…