Yahoo mail problem!

TeamChris1981 15:15 19 Oct 08

Does anybody else on here have yahoo mail? If so are you experiencing problems accessing your mail?
The yahoo uk page comes up absoultly fine, and Iam signed in the on problem is when I click on check mail nothing comes up. It just continues to try and download the page and absoultly nothing happens.

I can easily set up another account but theres are lots emails, contacts and information on that account that I need.

Thank You! -Chris

mikef. 16:23 19 Oct 08

Happens occasionally, if you can use mail classic and it might work

rawprawn 16:26 19 Oct 08

Yes I have been having the same problem recently.
The only thing I can suggest is to set up another email account then forward all your emails to that account.After you have got them all delete all the emails showing in your original account (Clear it out)
I suggest you then remove your original account in Outlook and then set it up again from scratch,
that is how I got mine working again. I even phoned BT helpline and all they could suggest was to delete, and then re setup the account. I have suggested another account for you so that you do not lose any emails, and I find if you can completely empty your account (Even the Trash it helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…