Yahoo mail failure

carolann 13:51 26 Jan 05

I have been using Yahoo mail for a long time with no problem. Now suddenly I can receive mail but cannot send from any of my Yahoo email accounts. I write the email, go to send or draft, the page then clears of whole mail and either does not send, or be seen in draft form. .I did email Yahoo, they checked my account and said it was all ok, They then suggested that I cleared all cookies/checked security/etc then typed in full email addy in sign in box. I have done this but no change. Has anyone else had this problem.
tc

ACOLYTE 13:57 26 Jan 05

I very rarely send emails from my yahoo account so i could'nt say but im recieving emails ok through OE from yahoo.

carolann 14:02 26 Jan 05

hi ACOLYTE, This problem seemed to have happened overnight I can stil use hotmail account no bother. It is obviously "user error" as my daughter would say, but cannot for the life of me think what I have done any differently.
tc

ACOLYTE 14:06 26 Jan 05

Just tried with my account i sent myself an email to another account and it worked ok.

ACOLYTE 14:08 26 Jan 05

The only thing i did notice is that it arrived with my Gmail signature,dont know how that works lol.

carolann 14:18 26 Jan 05

hi I cannot even do that, send from one yahoo to another of yahoo accounts. It just says in bottom left hand corner Error on page. When clicking on this, mess appears "selected email's is undefined". I have replied to Yahoo and will just wait to see if they can help me further. Thanks ACOLYTE
tc

wee eddie 14:28 26 Jan 05

The "Error on page" bit is frequently caused by some interruption during the page's updating.

If I remember correctly, when this happened to me on my Hotmail Account, they recommended that I, Log off > Clear my Cookies > Reboot the PC > and then Log In again .

The problem had cleared.

Of course, I then had to remember all my Passwords again, which was a drag.

carolann 14:36 26 Jan 05

Hi wee eddie, this is what yahoo suggested as I mentioned and it did not work, but will try again thanks
tc

wee eddie 15:01 26 Jan 05

I did the Internet Temp Files at the same time

carolann 15:16 26 Jan 05

Yep did temp files but "senior moment " please how to reboot?

carolann 15:20 26 Jan 05

yes remembered lol yep have rebooted pc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…