Yahoo Login

penny 20:50 26 Mar 04

NE1 having problems logging onto Yahoo Email site tonight. I have tried several times without success. thanks, Penny

Diodorus Siculus 20:53 26 Mar 04

Both mail.yahoo.com and mail.yahoo.co.uk working fine for me.

wags 20:53 26 Mar 04

No problems here. I have logged on to both my Yahoo.com accounts in the past 5 minutes....and all is as normal.

Diodorus Siculus 20:56 26 Mar 04

penny - what problem is it throwing at you? Try deleting cookies, temp internet files etc and see what happens.

penny 20:57 26 Mar 04

Strange days. I don't know what the problem is because I have not changed any settings since I logged on earlier today. Thanks for the info and I will keep trying.

penny 21:02 26 Mar 04

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Diodorus Siculus 21:06 26 Mar 04

Ok; try emptying temp files and cookies and see if it helps; maybe a reboot of the pc may also help.

penny 00:28 27 Mar 04

I ran Window Washer which cleans up old cookies and I managed to log onto Yahoo but I got the same error message when I logged off, which is OK.
Thanks Diodorus Siculus and wags. Penny

penny 11:07 27 Mar 04

Sorry I should have stated Yahoo.co.uk.
I got the same problem back again so I created a new shortcut to Yahoo and this seems to have helped. Old one must have got corrupted somehow.
Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced