yahoo email won't remember my I.D

genus 17:59 26 Jun 06

I'm using Windows XP and Yahoo as my email via Firefox. Every time I go to access Yahoo email, it asks for I.D as well as password where previously it's only asked for my password every 24 hours.

Any help please?

Jimmy14 18:10 26 Jun 06

download opera and it automatically saves your id and passwords for log in websites e.g pc advisor and yahoo mail then when you want your details entered click the wand in the toolbar

genus 18:55 26 Jun 06

We are quite happy with Firefox as our browser and up until recently we never had the I.D problem with Firefox. Firefox remembers passwords and I.D for PC Advisor and other sites I visit that require passwords, it's only Yahoo email I have the problem with. It remembers my I.D and password using Internet Explorer when accessing Yahoo email. Could it be something with Firefox?

genus 19:13 26 Jun 06

We are quite happy with Firefox as our browser and up until recently we never had the I.D problem with Firefox. Firefox remembers passwords and I.D for PC Advisor and other sites I visit that require passwords, it's only Yahoo email I have the problem with. It remembers my I.D and password using Internet Explorer when accessing Yahoo email. Could it be something with Firefox?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…