Yahoo

cruiser2 10 Jul 11

My computer seems to have been hijacked by Yahoo. It has appeared on the menu bar. I do not want it and it is stopping me sending emails. How can I remove it as it is not being shown in Programmes etc. I don't know if this is connected but I also now cannot print emails or other web based information. When I press print I get a window saying Safe File as... Libraries, Documents, Scanned documents. The printer will print documents which I have typed and saved. Have uninstalled and re-instlled drivers but problem still exists Any help much appreciated.

onthelimit1 10 Jul 11

I'd run Malwarebytes and, if nothing found, try a System Restore.

northumbria61 10 Jul 11
  onthelimit1 10 Jul 11

northumbria - link not working (for me) - did you copy and paste or try to use the 'globe'?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message