Yahoo

podlod 11:50 03 Dec 08

Hi, could somebody please tell me how I can remove this Yahoo toolbar as I have forgotten how to?

jolorna 11:52 03 Dec 08

it should show in add remove programs

tullie 11:55 03 Dec 08

Or right click on empty spot and untick it.

Cymro. 12:04 03 Dec 08

Click on View at top of your browser then click on toolbars then un-tick the one you don`t need.

Sea Urchin 12:27 03 Dec 08

jolorna's method will actually remove it, and the other suggestions will hide it.

podlod 10:29 04 Dec 08

Hi thanks all, I have removed it from me remove area, thanks, I will prob ask you the same similar question in 6 months, I have a terrible memory!!!!! and dont say make a note of it as I am inundated with notes now up to my kneck!Thanks again.

podlod 10:31 04 Dec 08

Hi again, I wonder if there is a free download site I can use so that I can log all this info that I keep forgetting? something like ` Badmemorypersonsite `?????

jolorna 11:00 04 Dec 08

if your refering to this thread you will always find it in your postings

podlod 13:49 04 Dec 08

Hi, Yes I know I always have this site, but nice to click onto something in my pc which will give me a numerical order straight away as to what I need or have forgotten in the past?

Pamy 13:55 04 Dec 08

Use word

podlod 10:12 05 Dec 08

Hi, ok thanks for all your help in my little prob.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…