Xvid to DVD

JACC 00:36 08 Sep 07

Good morning all,can you tell how to transfer a Xvid file onto a DVD please.

eedcam 09:21 08 Sep 07

Yes I think this will its free click here

LABMAN 11:05 08 Sep 07

I have used eedcam's sugestion for a while now and it's a brilliant programe, especially with files that have the video/sound slightly out of sync as it encodes both separately then combines them back together again.

Only one wee nigling problem is that on my new PC it doesn't recognise my DVD writer so will only burn the finished project,using Imageburn, as DVD files and an ISO image to your hard drive, then you have to use Imageburn again to burn the Image file to finished DVD.

I thought it was just my problem as I was using the latest version but loading an older version I had the same problem, a quick look on the DVD flick forums found a few members with the same problem and the only sugestion offered was to use Imageburn to burn the ISO image seperately for the time being.

JACC 22:08 10 Sep 07

eedcam and LABMAN thankyou both for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple