XPS 720 H2C Help?

tein 18:35 17 Sep 09

Hi all ive got the above pc & wanted to know a way of checking the liquid amount/level in the liquid cooling (H2C) ive been on Dell forums but find them responceless.??

i just wondered if anyone has/had the same pc that may be able to help in basic maintainance as this is a beast...here it is:

click here

I am Spartacus 22:23 17 Sep 09

The Coolit system is supposed to be maintenance free for 5- 7 years. So by the time the coolant needs checking the pump will have probably failed.

tein 09:28 18 Sep 09

I am Spartacus"

Thankx! thats great to know! do you know anything else please.??

I am Spartacus 11:27 18 Sep 09

Other than it's an interesting cooling concept using both liquid and Peltier very little. I went to Coolit Support at click here to get the information.

I am Spartacus 11:32 18 Sep 09

What sort of load temperatures are you getting? According to the Intel specs the voltage range is 0.85 to 1.5v so there may be the possibility of increasing the overclock a bit although that's dependant on both the CPU and your RAM.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…