XP updates, quite a lot over the past week!!!

Mysticnas 17:57 19 Oct 03

is it just me or have there been loads of XP updates over this past week? i've had i think maybe around 20ish updates this past week!

whats going on?

powerless 18:01 19 Oct 03

4/5 updates.

You not been updating?

powerless 18:01 19 Oct 03
  Mysticnas 18:06 19 Oct 03

from the MS site.

Mysticnas 18:07 19 Oct 03

be some bogus update being sent to my pc via a hacker?

Mysticnas 00:37 25 Oct 03

...getting really silly now... i have an update waiting for me every week!!!

Whats going on? I go the MS site and check for updates and nothing, and yet every day i turn on my pc and see a little update logo in the system tray. Details say it's a some kind of patch that sorts out PPT or something internet/network thing, and there's a new one everyday!!!

MICRON1 22:30 19 Feb 04

When i'm told that updates are available should i download them all that appears in that window on my pc or am i looking for a code number or something (other than the letters xp)& only get that particular one?

Mysticnas 22:32 19 Feb 04

download all of the available ones, critical updates that is. From the other updates i pick and choose what's relavent.

Stuartli 09:26 20 Feb 04

I think this is the link you really meant:

click here

powerless 09:29 20 Feb 04

errr....no

My link was revelant to the question and it was also in the month of October.

But to surface this for a possible correction of a link? Sheeeeesh ;-))

thisisnighthawk 10:25 20 Feb 04

since getting my XP pc 18 months ago i have downloaded one update, and it tells me i there is another 41..if it should go pearshaped i can always use go-back to put it right..it is connected to the net all day everyday, so far no trouble..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…