XP updates, quite a lot over the past week!!!

Mysticnas 17:57 19 Oct 03

is it just me or have there been loads of XP updates over this past week? i've had i think maybe around 20ish updates this past week!

whats going on?

powerless 18:01 19 Oct 03

4/5 updates.

You not been updating?

powerless 18:01 19 Oct 03
  Mysticnas 18:06 19 Oct 03

from the MS site.

Mysticnas 18:07 19 Oct 03

be some bogus update being sent to my pc via a hacker?

Mysticnas 00:37 25 Oct 03

...getting really silly now... i have an update waiting for me every week!!!

Whats going on? I go the MS site and check for updates and nothing, and yet every day i turn on my pc and see a little update logo in the system tray. Details say it's a some kind of patch that sorts out PPT or something internet/network thing, and there's a new one everyday!!!

MICRON1 22:30 19 Feb 04

When i'm told that updates are available should i download them all that appears in that window on my pc or am i looking for a code number or something (other than the letters xp)& only get that particular one?

Mysticnas 22:32 19 Feb 04

download all of the available ones, critical updates that is. From the other updates i pick and choose what's relavent.

Stuartli 09:26 20 Feb 04

I think this is the link you really meant:

click here

powerless 09:29 20 Feb 04

errr....no

My link was revelant to the question and it was also in the month of October.

But to surface this for a possible correction of a link? Sheeeeesh ;-))

thisisnighthawk 10:25 20 Feb 04

since getting my XP pc 18 months ago i have downloaded one update, and it tells me i there is another 41..if it should go pearshaped i can always use go-back to put it right..it is connected to the net all day everyday, so far no trouble..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced