XP Service Pack 2 problems

ukhomerj2003 07:33 28 Sep 04

I installed Service Pack 2 over the weekend, and now I am having all sorts or problems with the Internet.
If I click on a Favourite website, I get errors saying The Page Cannot Be Displayed, if I click three, four or rive times it eventually loads the page. But I may have one, two or no pictures loaded.
It also affects the Outlook, it may report an error for the first three or four clicks, then sends and receives fine.
I have tried to adjust the settings in the Options folder in the Toolbar, no effect.
PLease let me get back to where i was, viewing my Favourite sites with a single click.

Diodorus Siculus 08:23 28 Sep 04

Any chance of a repair of IE? click here

Urotsukidoji 08:29 28 Sep 04

if i were you i would put this question in the xp sp2 forum section - by way of an answer have you checked the firewall settings for the sp2 firewall (got it turned on/ set too high/ disalowed cookies for the site) etc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…