XP SERVICE PACK 1

jonski 14:50 08 Feb 03

Hi folks...was just wondering if there is any way, or any website that will allow me to download service pack 1 for XP that i can put onto a cd, as i`ve just built a new comp that i don`t want to connect to the net..any suggestions would be appreciated...thanx...

tarkus 14:57 08 Feb 03

you can get sevice pack 1 from the official windows xp mag. but i have to ask why don't you want the new pc to connect to the net, using a pirate copy or somthing or the same cd that you've got on another pc. sorry if i'm wrong but i'm a bit suspisious about questeons like this.

mikef™ 15:01 08 Feb 03

Go to click here and you can either download, save to desktop and then copy to a CD or order a free CD.

jonski 15:03 08 Feb 03

simple answer tarkus...my other pc is already connected via cable modem...with ntl cable u get to register 5 different comps...i`m on my 5th already...plus..i don`t want to screw up the settings with my networking..i`ve already tried using 2 nic cards and had nothing but probs...and no...the software is not "dodgy"...shame on ya for thinking such a thing..

tarkus 15:08 08 Feb 03

sorry if you thought i was accusing you of using dodgy software but with so many people trying to you do get a bit suspisous

jonski 15:11 08 Feb 03

no probs tarkus....and thanks mikef..just what i was looking for..:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…