xp remote desktop file transfer

1973scotty 09:23 14 Feb 11

how can i transfer a working none corrupt file from one pc to another. what is the command to do this, as i did years ago.I have tried google it, but no good. any ideas, or worj arounds.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:30 14 Feb 11

Copy to mem stick

Nontek 15:48 14 Feb 11

How remote is the other desktop? One simple way is to have Skype on each PC, make contact and then click on 'Send file'. This will enable you to browse to choose the file to send.

1973scotty 15:55 14 Feb 11

hi i dont have permission to set up skpe or usb memorey sticks, i have remote assistance or remote desktop. i just can't rember how i copied from one c: to another c, using remote desktop

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:00 14 Feb 11

Follow these steps to complete the file transfer:

1. Run the Remote Desktop Connection.
2. Enter the IP address of the computer you want to connect to.
3. Click Options and go to the Local Resources tab.
4. Select the box for Disk Drives and connect/logon to the remote Windows XP Professional computer.
5. Open Windows Explorer. You'll notice additional hard drives (x on tsclient) that represent the hard drives on the local computer.
6. Copy the files between the local and remote computer by dragging and dropping the files in Windows Explorer.

Note: Copying files from local to remote computers can also be accomplished by using XP command line utilities.

1973scotty 19:55 14 Feb 11

what are the xp commands any ideas

johnnyrocker 20:03 14 Feb 11

click here may be of use?

johnny

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:28 14 Feb 11
  1973scotty 20:33 14 Feb 11

cheers for the help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…