XP program list

Robin Garland 11:07 13 Sep 06

When I go to start/all programs the list does not include all the programs on the computer how can I get it to show them all?

johnnyrocker 11:13 13 Sep 06

right click start button then properties and use classic view.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 11:43 13 Sep 06

by e mail "Thanks for the help but using clasic view does not resolve it. I have a number Adobe programs on the computer but the list does not show any of them"
just so everyone is in the loop,

i slightly misunderstood your post, do they all appear in add/remove progs? do any adobe progs appear in the prog list?

johnny.

johnnyrocker 11:59 13 Sep 06

"All the Adobe programs apear in the add/remove list but none in the program list at start/all programs?"

with the best of wishes i think you will find more possibility of a solution if you provide all the information to all helpers in the forum.

johnny.

VoG II 12:00 13 Sep 06

If you open My Computer, navigate to C:\program files\Adobe you should be able to find them, e.g. acrobat.exe. For each in turn, left click on it hold down the mouse button and drag it onto the Start button, then All programs and when All programs opens up release the mouse button.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:01 13 Sep 06

Start - settings - taskbar and start menu - customize -Add

VoG II 12:12 13 Sep 06

Don't use the yellow envelope which is for invited personal messages. Use the Add a new response box at the bottom of this page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…