Xp Problem

Proxy worm 16:08 07 Jul 03

one of my friends has his dad as administator and leaves his son as a normal user. Normal users cannot download stuff so is there any way to to let him download thiings?

VoG II 16:10 07 Jul 03

Can't you get your friend's dad to post this?

Presumably the dad had a good reason.

Proxy worm 16:38 07 Jul 03

he aint a memba and the reason is he is stubern

Lead 17:46 07 Jul 03

So let me get this right - your dad has not given you Administrator priviledges and you want to know how to change it without asking him?

Proxy worm 18:43 07 Jul 03

NO WHAT THE HELL- I AM NOT A CHILD "LEAD"- THIS IS SERIOUSLY WHAT ONE OF MY FRIENDS ASKE ME.

HELP ME OR NOT BUT DONT ASK SILLY QUESTIONS

Peverelli 18:57 07 Jul 03

Charm gets you anywhere. ;O)

User-312386 19:00 07 Jul 03

The reason for having Administrator accounts and Limited accounts is just this reason

If someone on there computer(who i asume they own), does not want anything downloaded, then that is there parogative and this forum will not help on this matter

I am sorry

Willow12 19:07 07 Jul 03

Shouting may get you attention but will earn no respect here!

AdeJ 20:27 07 Jul 03

Tut - youth of today...

But to answer your question - no - only the administrator can alter the privelages

There is a very simple way to solve your problem and one that I am sure the rest of the forum will not mind me sharing with you....

Save your pocket money and buy your own!!!! (or tell your friend to do so if it really him asking, after all, admin rights or not, it would not take him two minutes to register on this forum....)

Proxy worm 15:59 08 Jul 03

I REALLY THINK THAT SOME OF YOU SHOULD REALLY BE QUITE IF YOU DONT SOLVE THE PROBLEM- POCKET MONEY - WHAT THE HELL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…