Xp pro woes.

holly polly 17:31 10 Dec 03

the problems continue.one sick and fed up hol pol....
click here

Valvegrid 17:47 10 Dec 03

Why not just bump your old post, you haven't closed it yet.
Sorry, might be a silly question on my part.

Paul.

InZaNE_mOdS 18:19 10 Dec 03

hm...well...what psu have you got?

Trackrat 20:08 10 Dec 03

I have an official SP1 microsoft disc which a kind PCA forum member sent me free of charge if you would like it send me your adress and I will post it to you.
Regards Alan

holly polly 20:10 10 Dec 03

if u read my other thread you will see the last posting from me was a statement of the current situation ,as i got no replies i started the other thread to point to old one to try and get things moving ,anybody with any suggestions -hol pol .
ps the psu is a 350 watt model running win me with no probs -regards-hol pol....

Djohn 20:45 10 Dec 03

I'm still responding to your other thread, and have just now made a post to it. I will stick with the problem until you say enough is enough. :o(

Yabadaba 22:22 10 Dec 03

what memory have you in your system,if it is mixed it can cause problems.try with 1 stick.

Valvegrid 22:41 10 Dec 03

There you are, silly me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…