//some 3rd party need geo

XP Pro reinstall problems

TonyTony 15:31 08 Jun 04

Hello.
I have a dell dimension 2400 xp pro pc. I have had it for only 3 months but already had quite a few problems with it. As a result i decided to start over again and reinstall windows xp. I now have to reinstall all the drivers but i dont know how to find them and how to install them. Also i can't connect to my broadband and can't figure out how to fix it. Any help would be much appreciated.

rawprawn 15:43 08 Jun 04

I have a Dell 4300, when it came there were all the CD's with it for all the programs it came with. When I reinstalled XP (Home) I just reloaded all of these programs then updated the. I would think the same applies to your BB connection, you will have to reinstall the software for the BB modem

AndySD 15:44 08 Jun 04

There should be other cd's with the pc with the drivers on. If not post back with the Service Tag: so we can look up the specs of the pc. As for the internet who is the isp and is it a modem or connected to the tv box?

SANTOS7 15:44 08 Jun 04

the dirvers for you optical drives are generic to the operating system you are useing they should be recognised automatically. your BB if you have a disc that came with the device use that and follow the install instructions as before.click here this will help with any future queries you may have

SANTOS7 15:46 08 Jun 04

me spellins got worserer

rawprawn 17:50 08 Jun 04

click here The rest of us use this, when we can remember!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…