XP Pro Elite Keyboard

bribar 12:59 01 Mar 04

I have a Microsoft Elite keyboard which works fine except for certain keys which will not work for me. Like My pics,documents,music,show favourites, & 1-2-3-4-5, plus the scroll & left & right on the board. The software supplied by Microsoft will not install for the keyboard. Anybody got any idea's

Giggle n' Bits 13:07 01 Mar 04

Download section and then look for the Keyboard you have. I think you need the Software called intelli-type Pro v2

If you had software installed for an older keyboard, this must be removed 1st.

Other way is to go into the Hardware section in My Computer and find the keyboard in the list then update driver and make it take the driver from the CD.

Also, make sure your installing the software in the Computer Administrator.

tafoody 13:16 01 Mar 04

i recentley purchased the microsoft natural multimedia keyboard, and the supplied driver disc was unsuitable for both XP and winME, as mentioned MS site supplies the correct drivers,

for 89/ME it was intellitype pro 2.22

for XP its intelltype pro 5.0

click here

bribar 13:17 01 Mar 04

Thanks EyeSpy, have tried all that. I have intelliTpye Pro installed and cannot remove it, every time I do and restart it's back again. As for istalling new driver when it gets to the CD it says the driver is not there and then sends you round in circles

bribar 13:52 01 Mar 04

I have the CD for Intelltype pro 5.0 software, which will not install no matter which way I try. I've even downloaded the software all end up the same. The system says the driver I have is the best even though it is the wrong one

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…