XP Pro default profile problem??

Jakey boy 10:26 29 Feb 04

Ok I need help with this one. Whenever I boot up, or log-off/on XP Pro, i get this message "Windows cannot load the user's profile but has logged you on with the default profile for the system.

DETAIL - Not enough storage is available to process this command."

This didn't used to happen, and I can't find a way round it. When I click OK, or just let it count down from 30, I'm logged on as normal, with my settings etc!! Anyone help? I've checked google and MS knowledge base already, but no real help in resolving the problem.

wobblymike 11:45 29 Feb 04

Your profile has somehow become corrupted, simplest fix is to use System restore and go back to a known good point Try it and post back if it does not work

Rgds

Mike

Jakey boy 12:02 29 Feb 04

Hmmm, I've already done that, but if I go back too far to a restore point, I'm going to lose a ton of other settings it took me ages to refine. I've installed a network (wireless) and the amount of problems I've encountered have led me to "restore" a LOT! I'll post back if I get lucky tho

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…