XP Media Player v9 - Visualization not full screen

as400man 18:43 16 Apr 04

Alchemy works fine in full screen mode but Ambience does not show anything in full screen but is OK in the Media Player Window.
Any ideas?
Thanks and regards

hugh-265156 18:50 16 Apr 04

when you select full screen the screen may go black for a split second before showing full screen.

this is normal.slower computers or those with small ammounts of ram may take a second or two to think about it i think.

how much ram do you have etc?

as400man 18:31 23 Apr 04

My screen goes black and stays that way. However after a few seconds the cursor vanishes as if it thinks something is playing. Moving the mouse brings the cursor back but still on a black screen.
I have 512mb RAM and 1.1 gig Celeron. I do not have any memory type problems with any other application.

hugh-265156 23:24 23 Apr 04

i couldnt find much info on this problem sorry.

what are your desktop settings? are you running multiple monitors etc?

have a look click here

have you tried re installing wmp?

as400man 07:11 24 Apr 04

The links look really useful. I'll explore them later today but the descriptions are encouraging.
Thanks again for taking an interest in my little problem. I'm running WMP v9 which I recently re-installed and the display is on my laptop screen only.
I'll let you know how I get on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…