XP Home-Sygate Firewall Pro Problem

Noels 18:43 31 Aug 04

I have just changed my old computer with W98SE and Sygate Firewall Pro with no problems at all; for a new computer XP Home which came pre-loaded with Norton AV and a firewall. Problem! I renewed my subscription to Sygate Firewall Pro and after disabling the inbuilt firewall, successfully downloaded the Sygage firewall (several times) However as soon as I successfully downloaded it, my connection to IE and OE was blocked? (not connected?) and I had to uninstall Sygate before I could get on the internet again. I'm in e-mail contact with Sygate but this all takes time. Has anyone out ther had a similar experience or any suggestions please.

Regards Noels

Noels 19:38 31 Aug 04

Further to my request above I have once again successfully reinstalled Sygate Fire wall Pro in that all its systems appear to be working as indicated by the various flashing graphs etc But I can't access IE or OE. I feel I just need to configure it correctly. Once again any ideas please! Regards Noels

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This poetic animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

Apple predictions 2017