XP Home and Standby

tristar 15:39 20 Feb 04

I wrote about this in November; but since then I've been using 'Standby' with XP Home on a Mesh computer with Logitech Keyboard and mouse with no problem until a few days ago. Now, if I select 'Standby', I get a message saying that my 'Intellitype Pro' mouse is preventing use of Standby mode, and suggests updating my mouse driver. I haven't found a mouse driver to which I can update - so I used 'System Restore' to go back to the day prior to the problem ocurring.
This has had no effect, I am now unable to use standby mode.
Can anybody help, please? I know some people say standby won't work with XPHome - but it did for several months, and I'd like to be able to use it again.

Regards,

Tristar

jim1947 16:05 20 Feb 04
  tristar 16:14 20 Feb 04

Thanks, but I've tried that, and I cannot find a mouse with the appropriate part number/description.

MESH Support 16:39 20 Feb 04

One of the first things we would advise is to update the drivers. Standby and Hibernation can be quite fickle sometimes requiring an awkward combination of drivers in order to work properly.

If you email me your serial/order name along with your screen name(tristar) to [email protected] I'll have an engineer contact you to help you further.

Davey

Mesh Support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…