xp home / sp2 download

nobbyhigo 29 Jun 12

hi i may be having a moment but can someone give me a decent link to download sp2 manually for xp home regards nobby

lotvic 29 Jun 12

ClickHere this is the 'standalone' version that you can use on any flavour of XP. Burn it to CD once you've got it.

lotvic 29 Jun 12

You might be better with the SP3 iso file ClickHere

nobbyhigo 29 Jun 12

sp2 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Developers will this be ok for xp home regards

lotvic 29 Jun 12

Yes, it just means that it's a 'Standalone' so you can burn it to CD and then when you run it, it sorts out which version you have. It is for ANY version of XP.

That is why it is such a big download, if you just want the files for XP home then go to Windows Update link which is in the text below the download box. "A smaller, more appropriate download for individual users is now available on Windows Update."

lotvic 29 Jun 12

It tells you in the text, just scroll down and read.

Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP Home Edition , Windows XP Professional Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 2

nobbyhigo 29 Jun 12

thanks very much

lotvic 29 Jun 12

You're welcome :)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message