xp home ,sp2 with bluetooth

hi all,i bought a belkin bluetooth dongle installed it, it worked first time, then for some stupid reason i installed sp2 - bluetooth wont work,using it with nokia pc suite for a 6630.ive disconected the phone to concentrate on the adaptor and re installed it.if i r/c the icon and select "start using bluetooth" get a pop up titled "blurtooth software licence " saying "your bluetooth software licence does not include use with this bluetooth device this device.[6]"it was all working before i put sp2 on helllllllllppppppppp

AndySD 21:28 03 Jan 05

click here= and see if there are any updated drivers.

AndySD 21:49 03 Jan 05

Oh and have you checked its not the xp firewall thats blocking the signal?

nope drivers up to datechecked all the firewall & disabled it as im uding mcaffee ,think ive narrowed it to the b/t adaptor,plug it in to a working port and get d.d.d.d

boiled down to drivers - use the widcom driver and not the belkin, changed dongle to a billonton, all blue tooth works solid and stable

resolved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…