XP Home Crah an Burn

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:15 23 Feb 04

Hi i have xp home and every so often explore will freeze,say when i click to open my docs or really just any time i try to click something i looked in the system logs and it tells me 2 things 1.Za Truevector sevice was stopped restarted and the zalog txt file was corrupt and deleted from a temp file,2. that the shell stoped suddenly and was restarted ie:explorer i followed the links to the Help site and all it says is there is no need for action on the users part,but i would like to pin down the cause its getting annoying,when it restarts some of the task bar icon dissapear including sometimes my connections icon and when i restart i get program not responding connections tray and i have to end it but then windows doesnt restart properly i have to reset,any ideas?

Satmansq 12:26 23 Feb 04

A description of your PC would help, as it may be a hardware problem rather than software

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:30 23 Feb 04

XP Home,1800XP cpu, 512 ddr ram,dx9,all patched and updated,ZA Pro,AVG 7,Spybot,adaware,spywareblaster,Trojan scanner,IE6,OE6,G-force4 graffix creative sound,lots of games and other stuff,anything else u need let me know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…